Friday, March 05, 2010

The Wonderful World of Makeup - E.L.F. Haul

8:17a

I have discovered makeup. I am 26 years old and I have JUST NOW discovered makeup. And even better I have discovered e.l.f. which has amazingly low priced cosmetics. Perfect for a beginner like me.

I've been glued to youtube, watching fabulous ladies do makeup. So when I came home from work last night and saw this package waiting for me I was sooooo excited.


isn't the e.l.f. packaging so cute?!

this was inside the package - love the drawstring bag (it's the little things)

4 eyeshadows and a bronzing brush

2 eyeshadows, bronzer, eyebrow stencils, lipgloss

lipliner, lip gloss, eyeshadow brush, eyelid primer

Now to be honest, I have no idea to do with this stuff. I played around with the eyeshadow and ended up looking like this:

tammy faye baker


Needless to say, I need to watch some more youtube tutorials on how to properly apply makeup without looking like a clown. If there was a tutorial with that title, that would be perfect for me.




1 comment:

Renise B said...

I thought the same thing about the package when I saw it. So cute and convenient for the drawstring one. Keep the girls out of it hopefully! LOL @ looking like TFB! Too funny.

Follow on Bloglovin