Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eye of the Day

9:17a

I have been dabbling in the makeup that I purchased awhile ago and my technique has improved greatly since my first trial run with the eyeshadow.

After watching tons of youtube videos (like these and these), I've finally produced something that I'm not ashamed to walk out of the bathroom wearing.


Purple and Gold (or maybe it's pink and gold -- I love pink and gold, I love pink and gold <-- that's an inside joke...I hope she gets it :)

The picture, taken with a blackberry, doesn't show the full colors, but it was a soft, but really pretty look. I finished it up with black eyeliner and mascara.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

LMFAO!!!! I crack up every time I hear that song. The make up is looking good! Even though I'm not getting the full color spectrum, I can see that it is soft and subtle. Very you and very cute!

Follow on Bloglovin