Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme for Damaged Hair

9:28a




Directions: For quick conditioning while in the shower, shampoo and rinse hair. Apply a generous amount of Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol to hair scalp. Leave on for two minutes and rinse hair thoroughly. For deep conditioning, follow the above but mix in a few drops of Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil to the cholesterol before applying to hair. Wrap hair in a moist towel for 5-10 minutes, then rinse hair thoroughly.


Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Olive Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Egg Protein, Cholesterol, Aloe Vera Extract, Calendula Extract, Lemon Extract, Rose Mary Extract, Great Burdock Extract, Ivy Extract, Pine Extract, Sage Extract, Watercress Extract, Chamomille Extract, White Nettle Extract, Capucine Extract, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, D&C Yellow 10, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 33.

My Finds: I really liked this conditioner. Even though it does contain mineral oil, it effectively softened my hair and it was really moisturizing. I'm becoming a firm believer that just because one person (or a million) swears off mineral oil, that it doesn't mean that it's not okay in moderation. I have to do what's best for my hair and this product really did the trick for me.

The smell is delicious. I found myself wanting to lick my hair and the smell linger so even after my hair was dry, I would get a delicious wiff every time I turned my hair.

The consistency is thick and covers nicely. Overall this is a great deep conditioner and for under $3 it was very pocket friendly.

For a naturalista's review on this product check out the all natural Renise B's review here.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

For some reason, your blog updates haven't been showing up in my feed until today. :-(

Anywho! I have to agree about the mineral oil in moderation. I love how this stuff works and I will use it despite the bad ingredient. I can't believe you like the smell though! I thought it smelled like a perm. lol!

Follow on Bloglovin