Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hair Cut!

9:57a
So I did it. I actually did it. There were those out there who thought I wouldn't actually do it {and you know who u are!} And I wasn't the least bit nervous when I saw the glint of the scissors as she grabbed them from her station. Nor when I heard the first cut. I was cool, calm and collected throughout the whole entire cut!
I was too excited to have my hair cut to worry about hanging on to those tired old dead ends! I had pride in those long, scraggly things until one day I looked in the mirror and was TIRED of working my buns off for this hair, this hair that had absolutely no value! It was fried and dried and just a hot mess.
Enough talking. Here are the pictures
Here's a reminder of where I started:
Overall, I loved the cut. I did have to take matters into my own hands when I got home. The right side was a teeny bit longer than the left and it was driving me crazy! So I trimmed it a bit and now I love it! I've never had bangs this short and I'm still getting used it it, but I love how healthy my ends are and how my hair moves! I'm completely satisfied.

 I'll be doing a review of the salon I went to tomorrow.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin