Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cutter's Remorse

8:40a

I've been regretting cutting my hair. Regretting that I have a itty bitty teeny weeny little pony tail. Regretting that I allowed her to "layer" my hair in the front. The pieces stick up if I'm not vigilant about keeping them slicked down. The cut just isn't condusive to my lifestyle. And what I mean by that is this: I NEED EASY HAIR. Hair that I don't have to flat iron every day. Hair that doesn't require much maintenace at all. I want to unwrap, fluff and go. This cut doesn't allow me to do that. And it's not like I haven't had my hair this short before:
This picture shows my haircut from about a year and a half ago and I loved the cut because it was EASY. The layers were perfect and fell very nicely.
I told myself I was going to stop pouting and embrace my hair. And I will. Probably just not today.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin