Monday, September 14, 2009

The Curse of the HIGH FOREHEAD!!!

3:19p

It's either a blessing or a curse. Depends on how you look at it. I spent the majority of my high school career trying to hide my forehead with bangs and side swoops, tucked behind my ears. Trying to disguise my forehead and take some of the focus off it.

I had big lips too and I used to practice holding in my bottom lip so it didn't look so full. Ahhh...high school memories.

Ahem.

High forehead, that's where I was going. I don't much see my high forehead as a curse any more. I think I have finally embraced it and have learned to love it. I've learned what hairstyles look best and I often find myself wearing my hair pulled back, fully showing off my head's assets.

I'm proud of my forehead!

Is there anything {face/head/ears} that you used to try to hide with your hair? Or do you still hide that particular thing?

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin