Friday, September 04, 2009

A Change is Coming

8:19a

So today is my birthday! All together now...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Ok enough of that.

For my birthday, I will be treating myself to a haircut. I mean, I'm beginning to feel like a grown up, I should at least look like one right?
So this is the cut I've decided on:
I'm loving the lines of it and how it subtly frames her face. I even love the bangs. Most definitely will be getting some bangs. The only thing I think I will do differently is that I want more layers and maybe I will go just a tad bit shorter. Layers really work well for my long face. Straight hair just doesn't suit me.
This cut will actually serve two purposes. One, I will get the change that I have been crying for. And two, since I am cutting a significant amount, it will get rid of some of these relaxed ends and get me closer to my goal of being fully texlaxed.
I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow on Bloglovin