Monday, August 31, 2009

Two to Try

9:51a

This weekend I picked up two new products to try. I was perusing the aisles at my local CVS and I came across this:

V05 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner. Now, I have never seen nor heard of a clarifying conditioner, so it immediately piqued my intrest. I grabbed up a bottle for $0.99 {can't be mad if it does nothing!}. I will most likely try that tonight along with this:

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight conditioner. It looks very interesting as well. I've tried air drying my hair straight a few times over the past week or so and I've had mediocre results. Not bad, just not great. So I was thinking that maybe it has to do with the products that I'm using. I'll try this tonight and air dry straight to see if it lives up to it's name.

I'm going to try it and hope I like it!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin