Monday, August 24, 2009

REVIEW: ORS Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Moisturizing Hair Lotion


8:29a

This past week I bought Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Moisturizing Hair Lotion.

I used a small sample of it that was provided with the ORS Olive Oil Relaxer and fell in love with the consistency of it. It was thick and creamy, perfect for straight, flat-ironed styles.

The product claims that it:
  • Restores moisture to dry, thirsty hair
    Conditions and protects the hair from high heat
    Not greasy or sticky
    Provides long lasting shine
    Protect the hair from blow dryers and curling irons
    Moisturize the hair and scalp
    Condition and strengthen damaged hair
I have to say that this product does all it claims to do. I love how it really just soaked into my hair, versus sitting on top of my hair. I also loved that it protects hair from heat. I'm not sure if it's at the same level as products that are specifically heat protectants, but I appreciate a product that can as both a moisturizer AND a heat protectant. Less money out of my pockets.
The only thing that may bother some, is the scent. It's a scent that's hard to describe but doesn't fade as time passes. It's subtle enough that it isn't overpowering, but if sensitive, may want to use more sparingly. It didn't bother me, it actually grew on me over time.
ORS Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Moisturizing Hair Lotion gets an A+ from me. And at about $5 bucks, it's easy on the pockets. The lotion is rich and will last a long time.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin