Friday, August 14, 2009

REVIEW: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

8:52a

After weeks and weeks of reading about what a great product Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship was, I finally went and bought it. And it was on sale at Target for $2.79, so that make me extremely happy.

I needed something to moisturize my dry ends. My ends are a little raggedy because I haven't had a real trim in over a year.

Herbal Essences claims that Long Term Relationship Leave- In "prevent split ends and maintain your long locks—that's the secret of a long-term relationship. my luscious leave-in is like a velvety kiss of protective conditioning that strengthens your hair against split ends and breakage. hey beautiful, let's stay together until the end."

I have to say, I like this product. At first, the scent seemed overpowering and a tad perfumy. But it grew on my. And I'm swinging my head just to get a whiff of it. I'm using this product mainly on my edges and my ends, concentrating on the last two inches. I bought the product on Saturday, so I've only used it twice. So far, so good. My ends seem quenched, however, it didn't do much for my edges. After saturating my ends, I seal with Castor oil.

I'm going to keep using HE LTR for my ends, it seems to be just what they need.


1 comment:

ajgallion said...

Hmmm. That sounds great. I really need some long term leave in POWER for my tresses. FIRST, though, a good trim is in order. I love my hair, but goodness, I was not fair to it this summer. Thanks for sharing your insight on this product.

Follow on Bloglovin