Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Still Moisturized

11:02p


My hair is still moisturized after using the Aussie on Sunday. I've been using less moisturizer and sealer because I've been noticing a lot of buildup from the products I've been using. Even with the reduction of moisturizing products, my hair is still moisturized, soft and flowing. I did a variation of the pinned up hairdo I wore yesterday. It's a tad humid outside and I knew my curls were going to drop so I pinned it up a little looser with more curls hanging. So far so good. Let's see how it looks at the end of the day today.

I planned on co-washing tonight and following up with the Aussie, but I'm not sure my hair needs it at this point.

The determining factor will probably be if I feel like fussing with my hair tonight. This being a holiday weekend, I will have more time this weekend to deep condition, so I may skip this co-wash. But, coming out of a hairtastrophe, I'm a little concerned that more moisture could only help the situation.
I must say that I'm enjoying my updo's. I'm taking a trip to Target this afternoon to see if I can find some clips that will jazz them up a tad. And since the BSS is right around the corner, I may have to stop in and see what they have going on in there. I'm not usually impressed with their selection of hair accessories, so they may not get a visit from me today. However...I am looking for a good leave-in.
I think I may officially be a product junkie.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

Your hair is really cute. I love the curly pin up

Follow on Bloglovin