Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wash and Length Check

2:44p

I washed my hair last night. I couldn't resist.

My husband looked at me like I was crazy when I walked out of the bathroom with dripping hair.

"You washed your hair again?"

"Yes," I told him. "What's wrong with that?"

It was funny. I'm addicted to washing. I'm actually more addicted to freshly washed hair itself. If I have the energy then what's the problem?

Last night I actually discovered the secret to drying my hair with my rollers in. I did my normal after shower products and detangling. But then I let it air dry without applying my rollers while it was dripping. When it was 75% dry, I rolled it. This morning when I took out my rollers, my hair was DRY! That has never happened before.

Seem obvious? Yes, extremely. I'm a slow learner.

Below are some pictures of my length. I'm going to take a picture of my hair in this shirt the first of every month so I can have a frame of reference for if my hair is growing or not. The ends are horrible, but a trim can fix that.







No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin