Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Two New Best Friends

8:58a

I know I may be late on the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner. I know that everyone knows what a great product this is. I know that everyone has already sung it's praises and use it so frequently that it's hard to keep on the shelves.

But I have finally bought a bottle and fallen in love. FALLEN IN LOVE HARD!!!!


So far, I have yet to use this conditioner as an actual in-shower with water conditioner. I used it as my daily moisturizer. It works so incredibly well that it immediately went to the top of my staples list! It really moisturizes like no other moisturizer I have tried. And it smells soooo good!

The next thing I finally tried is the Elasta QP Mango butter. This stuff is great. It smells incredible and it's rich, creamy and really seals my ends and lays down my edges like no other

I did, however, just discover that this Mango Butter is a light protein. It does contain silk protein, which softens and strengthens the hair. Awhile ago I discovered that too much protein + my hair = DISASTER!!!

So far so good though. I think that the moisturizing properties of the Hello Hydration and the Mango Butter's strength are exactly what my hair needs.

I'm close to 2 weeks post my last texlax and my hair is so full and strong that I feel like I have someone else's hair on my head!






No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin