Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Salt - The Miracle Ingredient

11:10a

Salt.

That's it.

Salt.

Who would have thought that SALT, ordinary table salt that everyone has in their kitchen, would be such an amazing additive to deep conditioners?

Not me, for sure. After stumbling across a post on LHCF {Long Hair Care Forum} about the benefits of salt for hair, I decided to try this.

A few weeks ago, my daughter, my beloved guinea pig, was my unexpecting experiment. I tried it in her deep conditioner {Aussie Deeeeep and VO5 conditioner} and her curls absolutely loved it. They were so defined afterward that I was tempted to leave her hair out. I didn't, cause that would have been a headache.

After the success on her hair, I tried it on my own. I really silkened my hair. I wouldn't have believed it was just the salt, had I not tried my conditioner mix plenty of times before adding the salt.

I'm not sure what in the chemistry of salt mixed with the deep conditioner caused those results, but it has become a staple for me now.

Try it, you'll like it!

I promise!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin