Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hair Today

1:00pm



Last night I decided to do a bantu knot out. After watching so many youtube videos yesterday, I wanted some curls without using heat or rollers.
This is the result today. The left side {my problem side} didn’t hold the curls as good as the right, so I did an up do and it turned out really nice.
I broke one of my rules about wearing pony tails yesterday. When I took out the rubber band {huge no-no}, there were broken hairs attached to it. I’m back on the no ponytail rule. I understand how the mistreatment of my hair can really set me back.

So tomorrow, I plan to deep condition using the Elasta QP DPR-11 and EVOO mixture. My hair craves moisture and as easy as it is for me to go a full week between deep conditioning, I have to give my hair what it needs at this crucial time. I think deep conditioning twice a week to start will allow my hair to thrive at a time when it’s been so unhealthy.

I’m still looking for a really good leave-in. I have recently discovered Elasta QP H Two leave-in. On my next trip, I may purchase this. For now, I’m using Infusium 23 leave-in and I have no complaints so far.

























1 comment:

Renise B said...

can't wait til I have enough length to do bantu knots. looks really good.

Follow on Bloglovin