Monday, June 29, 2009

Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle

11:16a
I have to say. This product toots it's own horn. It claims that it will turn dry, brittle hair into hydrated heaven. That's a heavy claim.
But it was 100% true. I was at walmart and saw this on the shelf. I'd heard about it for awhile now and had been wanting to try it, but always forgot to look for it when I was on one of my sprees. Well, at $3.33, I absolutely could not pass this product up.
I used it on my daughter's hair first, as she was just coming out of twists. She needed something to really moisturize her hair. The slip was great, I could tell that from the first dollop I put on her hair. I let it sit for longer than 3 minutes on her hair, because baby girl's hair was dry.
After washing it out, her hair LOOKED moisturized. I followed it up with her normal leave-in and moisturizer. This morning, her hair is really soft. It doesn't have the definition it normal has, but her hair is definitely quenched.
Last night, I decided to wash my hair because of my fiasco last week, I wanted to make sure to add as much moisture as possible to my hair.
First I clarified with V05 to make sure all the product was out. I wanted to reap the full benefits of the Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle. After washing, I applied the Aussie, making sure I got my edges and my ends very well. I twisted it and clipped it out of the way while I did my other showerly duties. It was longer than 3 minutes in the end. Maybe 10 at the most.
When I started to wash out the conditioner, it seriously felt like my hair had melted. It felt so moist and soft that I almost cried right there. It was hydrated heaven!
After the shower, I put the t-shirt on to soak up the water and then applied my rollers. My big mistake was that I didn't dry my hair because I was lazy and wanted to watch the BET awards, so my hair was still wet this morning. Even still, I could tell it was moisturized.
A few moments ago, I let my hair out of the wet bun I'd put it into this morning and it fell so nicely on my shoulders and it feels so soft that I can't stop touching it.
This product is the business.
It has a very nice smell as well. I will definitely keep this as a staple in my regimen {whatever that is now!}

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin