Monday, May 06, 2013

REVIEW: Palmer's Coconut Oil Replenishing Hair Milk

It's always been a struggle to find a product that works for all three of my girls and me. All of our hair types are extremely different and we need different things.

That's why this product saves my life.

product image

It's Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk. It has no sulfates or parabens, which isn't one of my requirements for a hair product but it is a plus.

It's extremely moisturizing and it's lightweight. I also really feel like it soaks into the strands and really hydrates. I love the light coconut scent and the fact that it leaves no residue on the hair. I really love this stuff. It's a staple.

*I purchased this product. Review is my own.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin