Friday, May 28, 2010

Flat no more

11:07a

Every time I see this blog post and this picture of my flat ponytail, I cringe. The whole reason that I decided to texlax in the first place was to thicken my hair so that flat hair would no longer be an issue for me.

Having bone straight relaxed hair, I always struggled with having body and always had an issue of thin hair right after a relaxer.

Finally being almost fully texlaxed, I have that problem no more. Evidence below.

My airdried pony tail that is full of body and life!

Both pony tails were airdried, but this one has so much more body and girth. I love it. Any doubts I had about continuing to texlax are gone. It does take more effort than bone straight hair, but the results are so worth it.

1 comment:

Hair and Beyond said...

Wow great results I am thinking of texlaxing again when I relax. I flatironed my hair in prep for my relax this weekend and can I just say the morning after the initial flatiron when I removed my scarf and saw how flat my hair was I hated it. For a split second I thought why am I relaxing again, I hate straight flat hair.
Keep up the good work Lady!

Follow on Bloglovin