Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wash and Flat Iron

8:51a

Sunday Wash day - Washed with V05 clarifying shampoo, did an in shower deep condition with my cholesterol mix. Attempted a twist out which was a major fail.

Monday REwash day - Since the twist out was a severe fail, I decided to wash and start over. I wiped the slate clean by deep conditioning (really a cowash with deep conditioner because I left it on for less than 10 minutes) using my cholesterol mix: Hollywood Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme, ORS and olive oil. That was a really great mixture that I will be using again.

I let my hair air dry with my moisturizer on (Elasta QP H-Two leave in, Lacio Lacio and coconut oil to seal). Once my hair was fully dry, I used the Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Silk Style Iron Styler and because I'm paranoid, I also sprayed on the Tressemme Heat Protectant as an extra precaution. I let those soak into my hair (a tip I learned recently) and I flat ironed with really low heat. I was scared.

My hair came out really moisturized and straight.

Side view of hair.

 I did a middle part but after seeing this photo and how large my forehead looks, I quicky gave myself a part and side bangs!

2 comments:

Hair and Beyond said...

I like it :)

Renise B said...

It looks good. i was wondering why you straightened your hair again. It does look really moisturized. That dc mix is heaven though! You should get some of Renpure Organics Amazing Miracle deep penetration and add that to the mix.

Follow on Bloglovin