Friday, February 12, 2010

Unhappy Hair


4:37p

This is pretty much how I feel about my hair right now. My hair is uphappy. I am unhappy.

I realized something earlier today. I have really let myself go. Hair wise, that is {don't get me started on the rest of me}.

I have been rocking a pony everyday. I've been so uninspired. I'm too tired {i.e. lazy} to really flat iron my hair so my hair has been in a pony tail everyday this week.

I keep saying that I'm going to try twist outs and braidouts, but the truth is I just want someone else to do my hair so that I don't have to deal with it. But I know that's not the answer.

I am realizing that being lazy with my hair is only hurting my hair. My ends aren't looking to hot and my edges could use some attention too.

I wish I could say that I was turning over a new leaf for this upcoming week, but that would be a lie.

I am going to wash this weekend and attempt to do a twist out or a braid out. I'm not going to make any promises to myself though. I always end up disappointed.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

Aaaawwww! poor you and your hair! I hope you guys renew your love affair soon. At least you're not lying about when you play to dedicate time to it. The first step is acceptance! lol!

Follow on Bloglovin