Friday, February 05, 2010

Review: Gold N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment

12:00pm

A few days ago, on wash day, I tried Gold N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment. I was in the BSS shopping for barrettes for my girls and I saw this. I have been with out a table top dryer since I started the journey and haven't invested in one yet. So when I saw this {for $9.99}, I decided that it was worth a try.

I usually blow dry my hair, so my purpose for using this was mostly for deep conditioning. I liked the fact that it's mobile, so wherever I can plug my blow dryer up, I can use it {including lounging out my couch watching Project Runway - with the captions on}


Once I removed it from the box, I saw that it was basically just a bonnet with a large tube attached. Easy enough. Wasn't scared away yet.

I attached it to my dryer and turned on to high. It almost burned my head off, the heat was so intense. Then I read the directions, which specifically say to use only on low heat. I knew there was a reason my second grade teacher always said to read the directions first...
One thing that I did not care for about this dryer was that the force of the air from the dryer makes the bonnet part blow off, if it is not pulled all the way down. If it is pulled all the way down it becomes difficult to see. I grabbed a book and was able to deep condition and read at the same time. So that wasn't a deal breaker for me at all.


Overall, I have to say that I really do like this for it's mobility, low maintenace and how well it heats up. It did a great job deep conditioning my hair. I will definently use this with all my deep conditioners.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Renise B said...

Yay! Finally the post I have been waiting on! I'm glad you liked the dryer. I may have to go ahead and purchase one for my dc also. Looks like having it all the way down may get annoying if it covers your eyes like in the pict.

Follow on Bloglovin