Friday, January 29, 2010

Protective Styles on Texlaxed Head

12:05pm

When my hair was a longer length, I found it super easy to do protective styles that looked nice and didn't take much effort. Now that my hair is shorter {shoulder length} it's harder for me to achieve styles that look great and don't require alot of time.

I've been extremely bad this winter with blow drying and flat ironing every other week. I have been deep conditioning, but not the way I should and I have noticed that my hair is dry, brittle and I have seen breakage. I freaked out.

So, for the rest of the winter {which here in Philly may very well last into April or May}, I'm going to wash weekly, deep condition weekly and incorporate air drying protective styles as much as possible. I still want to flat iron, but I will see how this goes first.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin