Monday, October 26, 2009

Itching

2:19p

Not literally. My head isn't itching. Much.

I just am itching to wash it and to try my new products that I know will make all the difference in my blow out and flat iron.

Yes, the elusive CHI Silk Infusion and Star Lacio Lacio leave in are still stuck at my post office, held hostage by tyrant postal workers who wouldn't release the package to my husband because it has my name on it. Even though he has proof that he resides at the same address. Ah, what's not to love about great old Philadelphia? United Postal Service. That's what.

But I have convinced myself that not being able to get the packages until Saturday (only time we have time to go to the post office during their hours), isn't really a bad thing. After all, I dont want to put too much heat in my hair. I did just flat iron last week. Plus, wasn't I on this whole thing about low manipulation by going longer in between washes? I sure was.

So, as of now, that's my plan. Wash this weekend. Keep on my schedule of every two weeks. It looks like it's going to be, one week hair out. Second week, hair back in a clip.

Works for me. I hope.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin