Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flat Iron Results

2:04p

After I deep conditioned my hair, I rinsed and shampooed with a small bit of ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo then followed up with HE HH. My hair felt great and I proceeded to try to attempt a version of the roller wrap. I grabbed a section from the middle and put them on rollers, then I blow dried the hair left all around the middle section. I realized soon enough that it wasnt going to work so I took out the rollers and blow dried all of my hair. I did use a heat protectant, Elasta QP H Two leave in and LTR leave in, with a bit of castor oil to seal it all in.

I flat ironed using my ceramic flat iron and the results were AMAZING. See for yourself:











Ok maybe you are unable to tell from these pictures, but trust my hair is great. I have never achieved these results at home. A few weeks ago, when my cut was brand new, I was frantic because I didn't know how to style my hair. I think my problem is solved.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin