Monday, September 28, 2009

REVIEW: Dove Advance Care Daily Moisture Therapy


9:16a

I've been using Dove Advance Care Daily Moisture Therapy (<-- I first mentioned it there) for a little over a week now.

My first use wasn't that great and I wanted to give it a fair chance before I put it in the back of my medicine cabinet never to see the light of day again.

I'm discovering that heavy creams aren't the best for fine hair so when I stumbled across this product, I was really excited to try it.

First of all, it is a spray. It is the consistency of water and it smells just like you think Dove would smell. The first time I tried this, it was on flat ironed hair and because my hair is texlaxed, it caused it to revert in one small area in the front. I had to re flat iron it after applying the moisturizer, but that really was a small thing.

I began using this everyday and sealing with castor oil and let me tell you, I have found my Holy Grail of moisturizers. It is so light that my hair still had movement after using and while wearing it down. It does a great job laying my edges down {I am not even two weeks post so that's not saying much really} but this moisturizer is great for really fine hair.

I love this stuff and it was under $3 bucks so it was really in my budget. I definently will be using this as my staple moisturizer.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

I know you've been going through a lot with your hair latetly and haven't done much since you've been wearing it straight but...have you tried the clarifying conditioner yet? I'm dying to know how it works.

Follow on Bloglovin