Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dove Sheer Moisture Leave-In Replenishing Mist


11:15a

...or Dove Advance Care Daily Moisture Therapy. Either name, both a mouthful. They have recently updated the product name.

I found out about this searching for a moisturizer that won't wear my hair down, but at the same time would really add moisture. Being fine haired, just about everything weighs my hair down, which is fine if I don't want it to move, but most times I do.

This product boasts:

  • Replenishes the moisture lost in daily wear and tear, and helps protect hair from further moisture loss.
  • Instantly detangles to improve manageability for easy combing.
  • Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down.
  • Leaves hair looking healthy, soft and smooth.
I bought this on Sunday at Wal-Mart and it was less that $3! Actually, it was $2.96 to be exact. I am kind of nervous since this product was kind of affordable {see: CHEAP!}. I will be trying this product tonight as I'm wearing my new cut and it's not able to go into a pony tail yet. I have many months of growth before a pony tail is possible.

I'll report tomorrow. I'm really hoping this is the holy grail of moisturizers for me.


No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin