Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well Hi There...Hello Hydration

8:16a

So. I left the Hello Hydration sitting for awhile in the cabinet. It had disappointed me terribly and I couldn't bear to look at it, let alone pick up the bottle. Until last night.

I deep conditioned with a mix of Aussie 3 min, EVOO and honey. I also added in some V05 moisture milk and some Garnier Fructis I'm trying to get rid of. I let that mixture sit on my head for about 3 hours as I cooked dinner, fed the girls, gave baths, etc.

After I rinsed, it was so soft and silky. I was in heaven. I shampooed with Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo and it was still silky. But I couldn't shampoo without following up with a conditioner. Here's where the Hello Hydration conditioner comes in.

Can I just say, like butter! My hair was so thirsty and I had just given it the best drink of it's life. A nice tall glass of ice water.

Needless to say, my hair is extremely happy today.

Hello Hydration is back on my radar, for it's originally intended purpose. Though I can't lie, I snuck in some as a moisturizer last night. So far so good.


No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin