Monday, August 10, 2009

Trim?

8:15a

I've never been one who was big on trims. When I went to the salon and the hairstylist began to mention trims, I would start shaking, trying my best to crane my neck towards the mirror just to get a glimpse of how much she was actually taking off.

I've been incredibly lucky though. I've heard some horror stories from women who have had their hair hacked away behind one of these "trims." My stylists have always respected what I've asked and I've always walked away happy with my trims.

This is probably the main thing that contributes to my lack of fear about getting trims. Since my major goal is over all health and not length, I've been debating whether or not I will get a trim. Now I have recently had my ends dusted, so they are still a little shabbier than I would like. The main reason, I suppose, for my wanting a trim is to have a even, consistent look.

With the knowledge I have gained the past few months, I now know that babying our ends is soooo important. A lot of ladies trim their own ends. That may not be one of the things I try to do myself since my ends aren't completely horrible. No split ends or single strand knots. Just a little unevenness.

Should I bother?



No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin