Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Out With the Old

8:04a

So I'm noticing that the products I LOVED last week, are failing me this week. What's up with that. I guess I understand why everyone is always running out, buying up everything. Well, last week, Hello Hydration and Elasta QP Mango Butter was all I needed to get by.

Well, this week it's a totally different story. I'm not sure what the problem is, but those products aren't doing much for my hair. My hair is still soft and moisturized, but not moisturized like it was last week. And not as lusciously luscious either. Last week, I couldn't keep my hands off my hair. And this week, my hair is not that irresistible to me.

I wonder if hair gets "used" to products. Or maybe I'm getting used to my hair feeling soft and moisturized now so I can't tell the difference.

Whichever the case, I'm in the mood to try something new.

1 comment:

Renise B said...

You're such a PJ. lol! No, I get what you mean though. Just after my bc, I thought my hair loved the moisturizer and sealer I was using. Even though it felt soft, some days just not the same. Lately, I've been alternating between that and this organic moisturizer with shea butter to seal. seems to be working well. (organic working best)

Follow on Bloglovin