Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hair Rut

1:53p

My hair is mocking me. Laughing at me. I am attempting to beat it into submission and it's laughing hard! I deep conditioned last night. My hair was hard and tangly. It hasn't been hard and tangly since I started on my hair care journey.

Why is it hard and tangly? The only thing I can think of is that egg treatment I did about a week ago. Since then, my hair hasn't been right. I've deep conditioned twice since then, but my hair is still hard and tangly.

I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Renise B said...

Maybe you do have a protein sensitivity. I really thought you just overloaded the last time you had a problem. It could be that your hair hasn't fully bounced back from the overload and is adversly reacting to any protein. Protein is going to make your hair feel rougher but it shouldn't be like this. Maybe you should stay away from it for a while.

Follow on Bloglovin