Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I have to say...

2:48p

...my hair feels and appears much thicker than it did a few weeks ago. It may be that it's thicker because of my new growth, but it could also be that moisturized hair is just...thicker.

I recurled my hair last night in the curlers. I wanted to wear it out, but decided to clip it up instead. You cant tell from the picture, but a claw clip is holding up the curls. They came out really well.

Tomorrow is my wash day and I almost feel like my hair is still moisturized and fresh. I may be able to skip this wash and go until this weekend. I'll have to make that decision tomorrow.

I'm still working on my texlax process. I wanted to get it ironed out before I actually have to do it. I've learned so much in the 8 weeks since my last texlax and I want to make sure I take everything I've learned and incorporate it.

Luscious hair is my goal.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin