Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Leave In



11:37a

I know I'm really late on this, but I am amazed!

Using a RINSE OUT conditioner as a LEAVE in conditioner! I tried it last night and it is truly and genuinely, incredible.

This morning, my hair is soft and bouncy and not to mention it smells wonderful! I applied a cheapo conditioner {VO5 Moisture Milk - on sale at CVS for $0.77!} to dry hair and worked through with some squirts of water. I paid close attention to my new growth because I had previously done a rod set on my hair and it was sooooo tangled. Single strand knots galore and other large knots that basically ripped my hair straight out.

Anyway, after I applied the VO5, I rinsed it out in the shower and applied Garnier Fructis Moisture Works and let that sit while I preformed my other showerly duties. I rinsed it out and wrapped my hair in a t-shirt {to draw out the water without the roughness of a towel} and applied a pretty liberal amount of the Garnier Fructis Moisture Works all over my hair, from root to tip.

This morning, despite the fact that my hair didn't even attempt to dry overnight, my hair has body, is moisturized and very soft. I did a twist out and the definition of the twists is incredible!

So, from now on, I will be leaving rinse out conditioner in!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin