Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAIR HAIR HAIR

9:16a

Recently, my best friend and I, have embarked on a hair journey of sorts. We've researched and we've bought products. She even chopped all her hair off to start her journey all natural!

I chickened out and only texlaxed my hair. However, that still doesn't mean that chemically treated hair still can't be healthy hair!

So right now I am one week post my texlaxer and I'm loving the strength that I'm experiencing from moisturizing and sealing daily. I'm also seeing the difference when I'm not using any heat on my hair. Air drying is more than I ever thought it would be.

I'm also embarking on the journey with my daughters as well. I hope to document the progess of the health of my hair as well as theirs.

It's so odd. I've been battling my hair my whole life and now I'm finally embracing it. I'm excited for the journey!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin