Friday, May 03, 2013

Simple Make-up Routine




 I like to keep my makeup routine fairly simple because most of the time, time is of the essence. I usually have somewhere between 10-15 minutes to get myself together before I have to be out the door, so I focus on 3 simple things: face, lips and eyes.

FACE


The foundation that I use is Revlon ColorStay in Mahogony (440). I love this stuff because it is so lightweight and it's the only foundation that I have found that matches perfectly right out of the bottle. I have yellow undertones and find it pretty hard to find foundation.

I use a foundation brush to apply and I tend to apply my foundation very lightly. I use a powder to set and I'm done with my face.

EYES

I always play up my eyes. Eyes are the center of the face and they absolutely cannot be ignored. I stick with a pretty neutral palette for daytime. I use Maybelline New York Bronze Glitz palette. I love this palette. It's understated but adds that pop. I use the top for inner corner of my eye to brighten my eye. Next I use the middle on my lid and the bottom color on my brow bone. And of course I finish up with eyeliner and mascara.
Perfect eyes every time.

LIPS


I always have this stuff in my bag. It's inexpensive and I love the way it looks on my lips. It's N.Y.C. Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss in Downtown Brown.

Unless it's date night, I have to keep things simple in the beauty department. What's your beauty routine?

Is it simple or complicated?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin