Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stretching

9:53a


I stretched my last relaxer for 14 weeks and I was surprised at how easy it was. I could have never imagined stretching 3 1/2 months before now, but I had no problems at all. I actually felt that I could have gone longer, but really wanted to relax before I went home for Christmas.

I have been wearing my hair straight (flat ironed) consistently and that really helped to aid in stretching. I didn't deal with a ton of shedding as I normally do when I need a relaxer and my new growth was managable.

I would venture to say that I am close to being fully texlaxed and I really want to see how my texture will be as I can't really tell since a lot of my ends are still relaxed. I know that being texlaxed helped in regards to being able to strech because of the strength of my strands, I didn't see much breakage at all.

I have found a few products that are my staples and currently are the only things that I am using right now. I will update my regimen for 2010 tomorrow, including the products that I use. There are only a few products that I want to try that fit in with my regimen and I will update as I begin to acquire those as well.

My next texlax is scheduled for the very end of March. I think I will try 15 weeks as my goal.



No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin