Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In Desperate Need

2:38p

I hadn't realized how much time had gone by. But since I have, I also realized how much time had gone by since I've washed my hair. It's been a good almost two weeks now and my head is screaming. I am in desperate need of a wash.

There are, in fact, a few reasons that I have been holding off on washing. I wanted to cut down on the heat and manipulation of my hair and the way I accomplished that was by not washing. By not washing, I wouldn't need to dry or blow dry or flat iron. Also, I ordered some CHI silk infusion and it hasn't arrived yet.

My head is not happy with the length of time since my last wash. Especially considering, I colored my hair last time I washed. Oh, did I forget to mention that?

Black. Nothing crazy. But I will talk about that another time.

As soon as my CHI Silk Infusion arrives, which I'm hoping will be tomorrow or Friday, I will deep condition - overnight if it does arrive on Friday, blow dry, and flat iron.

Can't wait. And neither can my head.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin