Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hair Washing Disaster

11:25a

I had a hair washing disaster. I take that back. The hair washing part was fine. It was what ensued afterwards that was the disaster.

I just have to face the facts. I cannot style short hair. It's impossible. I don't have the right tools nor the patience to deal with it. I want to throw it back into a bun and forget I even have hair. Except for one small fact.

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HAIR TO BUN.

So instead of a bun, I threw it back into a fuzzy, epically failed twist out ponytail.

Evidence is below:





I want to cry

2 comments:

Renise B said...

Did you do twist on your whole head ot just the ends? It looks like just the ends but is that b/c you brushed it? How did you do the twist? Sorry for all the questions but wondering how to make it better.

Michelle said...

I only did the ends. I know that's why it looked so crazy, but that's what I would do when my hair was longer. I guess I have to get over that mentality and do what works for my hair now.

Follow on Bloglovin